<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 03, 2006

I love the way that you feel in my mouth, your skin so soft and smooth, your cock so responsive to my every motion. You fit me perfectly, and I love burying my nose in your hair as I take you all the way into my mouth.

You taste wonderful. I can't describe it, because there aren't enough words, but you taste clean, and silky, and slightly salty, and just perfect.

I love sucking you, and you know it. In fact, I think you're counting on my mounting frustration to keep me awake while I drive. And it certainly will. The way you move, the way you hold me close without pushing me, the way you appreciate my love of your cock and the way it looks and feels going into and out of my mouth.

I lick you like an ice cream cone, and you start to quiver just a bit. I know it is time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?