<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I manage to drive for a couple of hours, and am within half an hour or so of our exit, when the coffee hits my bladder and I begin to feel as though I'm going to need to stop soon.

"Master, I need to stop soon."

"Master," and I shake your hand, " I really need to stop soon."

You finally open your eyes, and as I look at you instead of the road (which isn't all that unusual) I can see by the grin that you've been awake since I first mentioned needing to stop, and you've just been letting things become more urgent.

"Take the next exit, and we'll find you a place."

The next exit approaches and I see the sign that says "No Services" and wonder exactly where you're taking me.

We head into a wooded area, on a two lane road that curves more than I like and has far too many hills for me to be comfortable with. I *really* need to go to the bathroom now, and yet you show no signs of being ready to stop.

We go on for at least fifteen minutes, and now I'm squirming in my seat, hoping I won't pee on myself before you find the "right" spot.

"Turn in here, Pet, and we'll go for a walk." I make the turn, and see that there is a wide spot in the road where people have obviously parked before.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?