<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 13, 2006

I sigh with relief, certain that my wait is almost over. You hear me, and turn my way until I see it. The half-smile. The one that says you're thinking and while you love me, you're just not sure how far to push.

My heart sinks as I realize that my troubles are just beginning. You have something in the back of your mind, and you'll not be satisfied until you see just how far I can go.

You climb out of the truck with my leash in your hand, walk around to my side and, after opening the door, snap the leash to my collar and help me down from the truck.

"Come along, Pet. We have quite a way to go." "Yes, Master."

And while I'm saying yes, Master, I am really thinking "oh my lord - how much longer can I do this? What happens if I don't make it to the spot he has in mind?"

As though you're reading my mind, you turn back to me and say, "I've only brought two tissues, so don't be letting anything run down your legs."

I start to try to hurry, taking longer and swifter strides until I'm right up against your back.

"Relax, Pet. I want you to enjoy the walk." "I promise I'll enjoy it a lot more on the way back, Master." "Starting to hurt, is it? Are you beginning to think that you might not make it all the way? That you can take any punishment I dole out if only I'll let you pee now?"

"Must you torment me verbally as well, Master? You know I'm thinking all of those things, and that I feel as though I'm not going to make it to wherever you have in mind."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?