<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I take you into my mouth as far as that zipper will allow. I want this, and you know it. I can feel you trying to hold back, but the situation proves too much for you and you cum deep in my throat.

I keep you in my mouth while you soften, licking all traces of cum from your cock. You stroke my hair, letting me know that I'm doing well, and that you are pleased with my performance.

Finally, you push my face away from you and put away your cock. Now I'm just standing there, bent over just enough that anyone who happens past will see that I have nothing on under my skirt except stockings.

You place two fingers under my chin and lift me up to face you. You wrap your arms around me and I just want to melt into your arms and climb onto your lap. But you have something else in mind for me today.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?