<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I try to stand, but my knees still won't hold me. So I half-crawl, half-drag myself across the floor to your side. Because you know me better than anyone else, you immediately grab my lower lip and look inside my mouth, which is raw and bloody from the biting.

"Why?" you demand. "What on earth were you thinking, that you didn't tell him to stop before this happened? Tell me."

"You said not to make a sound," I whisper. "So I didn't. I was just doing what you said to do."

Someone brings a damp cloth for me to use to stop the bleeding inside my mouth as you ask the blond man, "Why didn't you stop when it became obvious that she wasn't going to cry out? How far would you have taken this if I hadn't stopped you when I did?"

"Until she did," comes the reply as he remains next to the wall as though waiting for his next victim. "Until she did."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?