<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 25, 2006

It seems to go on forever, even though a part of my brain knows that it has only been a few minutes. I'm biting the inside of my lip now, because it is getting more and more difficult to keep silent.

Every time he removes the cane from my skin, I think that surely this has to be it. It has to be over now, it can't possibly go on any longer. But then the cane makes contact again and my hopes are dashed.

Over and over, he lays the stripes on my ass and thighs. These are marks I'll be wearing for a long time. And I hate them. And I hate him for wanting to hurt me this way.

Finally, after what feels like an hour and has probably in reality been five or six minutes, you tell him to stop.

"I think that's enough. She's taken more than anyone else, and hasn't made a sound. Let her down now."

Someone unfastens my wrists and ankles and I try to stand and back away from the wall. But my knees won't hold me, and I crumble onto the floor in a heap. One of the other women tries to come to me, but she is stopped short by the man she's sitting beside.

"Come here, Pet. Come back to me."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?