<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 16, 2006

We approach a clearing, and you let me know that we've arrived. "Out there, in the middle where I can really see you."

I start to walk, but you are holding my leash and you bring me back to you. "Not on your feet, Pet. On all fours. You'll be my good Pet and crawl out to where you are allowed to go to the bathroom."

I drop to my knees, and you remove my leash and send me off with a slap on the ass. and a couple of tissues grasped in my hand. I hear you doing something, but at this point all I really care about is getting to the middle of the clearing so I can finally get some relief.

I reach the middle, and start to get into position when you call out to me. "Facing me, Pet. Facing me." So I turn to face you and squat, ready to go.

Then I see the camera. That's what you have been messing around with while I crawled out here. So this is to be taped. Boy, that doesn't make my bladder any less shy. In fact, I'm finding it difficult to get started.

I apply pressure with my muscles onto my bladder, just to get things going. First just a drop or two, then a trickle, then, as I relax, a steady flow. I haven't gone this much in quite a while. Must be all the coffee I've been drinking.

I can see that you are still using the camera as I wipe myself with the tissues and prepare to crawl back to you. You squat down to get the full picture - me on my hands and knees in the snow, leaving the spot I've used for a bathroom.

I reach you and you stand and assist me in standing. "Good Pet" you say, and then you reward me with a kiss. "Now we'll head back to the truck and be on our way."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?