<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 26, 2006

You begin stroking my hair as I rest my head on your thigh. There is some conversation going on among the men but all I am paying attention to is your hand touching me.

Thediscussion begins to take some of your attention as you take your hand from my hair and begin gesturing as you speak. "I told you of her level of experience. There was (or should have been) no surprise here. She is mine, and has never had another master."

The woman sitting at the empty chair stands and faces the blond man. He orders her to return to her sitting position, and she says, "You weren't testing her. You had no intention of stopping when she had taken enough or you would have stopped after two minutes of that intense caning. You just wanted to hurt her. And I think we would all like to know why."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?