<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 06, 2006

You have your arms around my waist, and you're holding me so sweetly. And then you slide one hand down to the hem of my skirt.

You lift the skirt up to my waist and use your free hand to give me a couple of swats. You just keep looking me in the eye and smiling as you do so. I know it isn't because you're upset with me, it is just because you like the way it feels to slap my ass in public.

"Go climb in to the driver's seat, Pet." I go around the back of the truck to get into the seat, and can hear whispers and snickers as I walk by. Yes, my face gets red, but when you see it you just smile even more.

"Let's go before I decide to have you do anything else in front of those men."

"They were there all along?" "Not the whole time, but long enough, my Pet. They seemed to be enjoying the show, so why change anything?"

I know that my desire for privacy will not ever be as important as your need for exhibitionism, so I just sigh and fasten my seat belt, pulling up my skirt as I do so.

I turn on the truck, and pull out onto the highway, hoping to cover a lot of ground before I need to stop again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?