<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 18, 2006

You park the truck and hop out, coming around to my side to assist me. You take my leash and my hand and I step down onto the gravel. I slip in the driveway, and you catch me. "I don't want you marked before we walk in the door."

You keep your arm around me until we reach the sidewalk. Then you step in front of me, holding the end of my leash as we walk toward the door. I'm getting more and more nervous as the door gets closer. I hear you chuckle - you know I'm becoming a nervous wreck.

We climb the steps to the porch and you step forward and ring the bell. I can't see who opens the door, I can only hear you say, "Please take my pet somewhere so she can freshen up before we begin."

You hand my leash to what turns out to be a very pretty girl who leads me down one hallway as you proceed down another. I really don't want to be separated from you, but it seems I have no choice.

"Excuse me, but can you tell me what is going to be expected of me here?" "Oh, of course. Complete obedience. That's all. It should be easy for someone as well trained as you appear to be. We actually had one girl who refused to be taken away from her Master."

Well, thank goodness I didn't voice my objections. I seem to have passed the first test. I wonder how many remain.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?