<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 24, 2006

"You were all watching?" "Of course. We wanted to see how you would react, and if you would remember my warning about using the toilet."

From across the room a blond man gets out of his chair and tells me to come to him. I look up at you, and you nod.

I cross the room, and the man takes me to a wall which has been outfitted with restraints. He binds my hands above my head, and my ankles with my legs spread and with my toes barely touching the floor. I have to strain to keep my weight off my wrists. I grab the restraints with my hands to help keep my wrists from becoming too sore, and the blond man walks up and touches my back with what feels like something leather.

I have no idea exactly what is about to happen, but whatever it is, I know I have to be able to remain in control, in order to hear any instructions you give. But I have to admit that I'm getting scared.

"Try to relax," you whisper into my ear, "It will hurt less." "Will it be you?" "No, not this time. But he knows what he's doing, and he won't cause any permanent damage."

And this is supposed to be making me feel better? No permanent damage?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?