<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 24, 2006

Your friend (at least I hope he's your friend) touches my back again, leading me to believe he's just waiting for me to flinch. I wait, silent, as he runs the crop up and down my back. He's not lifting it to use it, he is just getting me worked up by keeping it in contact with my skin and giving me no idea just when things are going to change.

Suddenly I realise that the background noise has disappeared. Something is about to happen.

This time when the crop reaches my ass, rather than simply starting back up, the blond man lifts it and brings it back down gently onto my skin. Now I'm really becoming frightened. If he is taking this long just to make me uncomfortable, what will he do to me when he really gets started? Just what am I letting myself in for?

I know that these are exactly the thoughts he intends to bring to my mind, and damn it, it is working. One more trip up and down my back, this time on the opposite side. He ends this one with a slightly more painful stroke on my ass. Either he intends to work his way up to something, or he just wants me to relax before he gets started.

Whack! I didn't even feel the crop leave my shoulder before it landed on my ass. Hard. Harder than I've felt it before. I let go of the bindings and wind up putting more of my weight on my wrists than is comfortable. Whack! Again and again he lays down a row of parallel stripes on my ass and my upper thighs. I grab the bindings again, and try to maintain my silence, although the tears have already started running down my cheeks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?