<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 03, 2006

Finally one I feel confident of doing correctly. I know what you are wearing, and I know what your socks and shoes feel like, so if I just stay where I am you'll eventually come to me and I'll let you know who I am even if it means hanging on to your leg for dear life.

What I don't know is that you and the rest of the men have changed into robes and slippers, all of which are identical. So I have no real way of distinguishing you from where I sit, and standing is against the rules. Right now all I can hope for is that you recognise me before someone else decides that I belong to him.

There is someone standing in front of me, and I know it isn't you... too short and too wide. I keep shaking my head "no" but he has grasped my collar (believe me I'm trying to pull away from him) and appears to be about to claim me. I bounce my head on his shin in order to try to convince him that this isn't something he wants to do, but he seems to like the fact that I am fighting him. And I'm getting scared.

I don't know where you are, but I can smell you. You have to be close. I reach out and touch a familiar ankle. I pull on the robe, and you reach down with your hand only to have the wide man push it away and say "She belongs to me tonight." I grab your robe and refuse to let go until the blond man takes my hands and ties them behind my back so that I can no longer prevent you from choosing.

Again you reach out to me, stroking my hair and I'm sure you know who I am, but the blond man says that time is up and that you will be keeping whichever pet you're closest to when the lights come up. I feel you trying to crowd the wide man away from me, but when the lights come on you're still by my side and he is still almost directly in front of me.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to reach you, Pet. But I am confident he won't harm you in any way this evening." I don't know if that is a reassurance to me or a warning to the wide man, but it seems to be working as the latter because the wide man suddenly claims to have been mistaken in his choice.

"Too late," says the blond. "The decisions have been made, and your rooms have been furnished in the manner of your choosing."

He leads me out of the room and into an elevator before allowing me to speak. "Why did you choose me? I did everything I could to let you know that I wasn't yours."

" Because I wanted to see why he's so proud of you... what is it about you that makes him think he can win this with you by his side?"

"I wouldn't know, except that if loyalty is what is being judged then I should win hands down. I will bet that none of the other women are as loyal to their masters as I am to mine."

"We shall see, pet. We shall see."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?