<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 31, 2006

I peek around the corner and see the icicles in your eyes. As I step out into the dining room, I stumble and catch myself. The frown on your face turns into a bit of a smirk, as you always like it when I'm just a little bit off balance.

I smile tentatively at you as I slide into the booth and make my way around to the place that has been set for me.

"Closer." I keep sliding, moving my coat from between us to the other side of the booth. You wrap your arm around me and pull me close, hugging me to your chest. You whisper in my ear "I've dropped my napkin, Pet. Can you retrieve it for your Master?"

I slip down beneath the tablecloth and grab your napkin, and when I look toward you to return to my seat, I see that your jeans are unzipped, and your cock is waiting for me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?