<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

You hold my coat for me because it is still chilly, and as I slip my arms into the sleeves you whisper in my ear what will happen next.

"When we get inside, you will wait for a table while I use the men's room. You will not order anything until I return at which time you will excuse yourself and I will do the ordering."

"Yes, Master. I will wait for the table, and then for you. Should I order coffee at least?"

"I said to order nothing. They will bring you water and you may drink it if you are thirsty, but I will decide everything else this afternoon."

"Of course, Sir." "Good. I'm glad you understand. Now let's go inside."

You take my hand as we walk toward and then through the door. You leave your name at the desk, and excuse yourself, leaving me alone to wait for our table. You have requested a booth, and I am unsure why, but I'm not about to ask at this point. I take a look around, and see that this is a place that still uses tablecloths and cloth napkins. It is kind of a combination of a diner and an Italian restaurant, or so it appears.

The hostess leads me to a booth and I take off my coat and sit down to wait for you. The waiter comes by with water just as you return.

"May I be excused?" "Yes, you may. Don't be too long, though."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?