<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 26, 2006

You pull into the parking lot, look over at me and say, "I suppose you had better put something else on, shouldn't you? Pity."

You have me wiggle into my skirt, bra and blouse there in the front seat of the truck, hidden from the view of the diners only by the lacy curtains hanging in the windows of the restaurant.

"You're getting pretty good at that, aren't you? I think next time I'll have to make it a little more difficult - perhaps a blouse that buttons down the back, or a dress..."

"I think this is hard enough, Master. I do have to reach around behind my back to put on the bra, and you've seen me struggling to get the sleeves of this blouse to go back on."

"True enough, I suppose, but I still like the idea of making it just a bit more difficult to accomplish. Perhaps if we were parked facing the windows that would give you something more to think about, and would make it harder for you to concentrate on getting those things on correctly. I'd love to see you walk out with one or more things on inside out... I think that would be very amusing."

I finish dressing, and you get out and come around to my door. You open my door and help me out of the truck, putting your arms around my waist as you do so. You slide your hands inside the waistband of my skirt, and start tucking in my blouse right there beside the truck. You turn me around and as you are tucking in the front of my blouse you slide your hands lower, and lower.

You begin teasing me, touching, rubbing, pinching in all the right places. "Please, Master. Please let me cum this time."

"Not yet, Pet. Perhaps later, in the restaurant."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?