<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 17, 2006

"You were watching?" "Of course. How else could I have known that you resisted the cage? That was your biggest mistake, you know."

"But you've never made me sleep locked up. What if something happened? What would I have done?"

"You would have trusted that I would never put you in a situation where you were in any real danger. That was your second largest mistake."

You put your arm around me and give me a hug. "Nobody got a blue last night. Each of you rebelled in her own way. Even blondie's pet got a red. And she nearly didn't finish at all. She was furious when he was beating you."

"But I make a cute table? Is that something you'd like me to do for you? You have never really had me act as furniture, but if you would like..." "Perhaps one day, but not on this trip. This trip is about pleasing me, and I find it more pleasing to have you in my bed than on the floor acting as furniture or in a cage."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?