<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I see the twinkle creep into your eyes, and I know you mean more than your lasagne. So I try very hard to keep eating while I explore inside your pants with the fingers of my other hand. It feels a little bit like a game now... how far can I go before you stop me?

How far can I go before you can't stop, no matter what you say to me?

Then I feel your fingers close around my wrist. You've caught me at my game, and are taking control of how far I can push before I finish my lunch. I smile up at you, and you grin, knowing that even though the game was fun, having you take charge is far more important to me.

I've almost finished my risotto when I actually do drop my napkin. I request and receive permission to retrieve it from under the table, and while I'm under there I take a chance and reach out with my tongue to flick the head of your cock. Once, twice... and then the fingers close tighter around my wrist and I know it isn't time just yet.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?