<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The waiter goes to attend to another table, as I attend to your needs. I take you all the way into my mouth, licking and sucking as I move my head to fuck you with my mouth. I can feel that you are on the verge, when there comes an interruption.

"Um, Sir?" "Yes?" "You might want to watch your facial expressions - the elderly couple at the table over there is certain there are two pairs of shoes under your table, and they are distressed by the thought that you might be getting a little something extra with your lunch. You might want to figure out exactly how she's going to get back into her seat without alerting the entire place to your activities."

As I watch his feet move away from the table, your cock still in my mouth, you whisper to me that he knows (as if I hadn't figured that out!) and that we will need to wrap things up quickly. I add a hand, masturbating you while I suck you off, and very soon you seem to be on the verge once more. I'm just about to take a break and relax my jaw when you start to cum.

I make certain that none of your cum drips on the floor or onto your pants, and you prepare to receive the dessert you've ordered. You request that the waiter stand beside you as I move quickly back up into my seat.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?