<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You smie and remind me that I need to drink more of my tea in order for the ladies room excuse to appear valid. I gulp down about half the glass, whisper in your ear that I will need to use the facilities before we leave, and slip quietly back under the table.

I've been stroking your cock all through dinner, and as I crawl between your legs I can see that the very idea of this has made you as hard as I've ever seen. I reach out with just the tip of my tongue and lick the head of your cock very softly. I then take my hair and wrap it in the hand that is stroking you so that I am jerking you off with my hair while I lick you softly, then more seriously, under the table.

I take the head of your cock into my mouth, and I feel you start to quiver. This is as interesting to you as it is to me... we're both enjoying this dinner.

The waiter comes over to refill my tea, and asks you if we will require any dessert. "Yes, I think we will share this cake that requires a twenty minute notice. That way she'll have the chance to finish what she's doing before the dessert arrives."

The waiter nods and walks away, and as I watch his retreating steps from under the table I think to myself that this doesn't look as though it will take twenty minutes. In fact, when I let go of you and take your cock all the way into my mouth, I can feel you start to quiver. You're as excited as I am. I love the way you taste, and the combination of you, the iced tea and the risotto is almost more than I can take.

I contemplate using my other hand to masturbate while I'm sucking you off, but you have said I'm not to have that sort of relief just yet, so I just hang on to your leg and keep licking your cock as though it was an ice cream cone that I didn't want to melt in my hand.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?