<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 08, 2006

"Thank you, Master. That would be very generous of you."

"Okay, let's get you into your seat and be on our way. This stop has taken more time than I had anticipated, and I'm counting on reaching our next destination before dark."

You take me around to the passenger side of the truck, and, as I am climbing up into the seat, you lift my skirt up around my waist. "The rough seat will allow you to remember what you have coming later this evening, my Pet. I wouldn't want you to think you were getting off this easy, and lose respect for my position in your life."

"Never, Master. I will always belong to you."

You hop back into the driver's seat and we're on our way, still heading into territory I'm unfamiliar with, so I am soon completely turned around, and no longer even know in which direction we're heading. I look at you, and you are grinning. You have always liked it when I was completely dependent on you for certain things, and you love the fact that I am completely in your power. I, on the other hand, love being yours, but am uncertain about the whole not knowing where we're headed thing. But I trust you, and I know you will never harm me in any way that can be avoided.

The sun begins to set, and I can see that we have turned West. I notice several driveways in a row, and you turn into the seventh. You look at me, and very quietly say, "Well, my Pet, we have arrived. Time for the rest of the world to go away for a while, and for you to be wholly mine. No distractions, no interruptions, no foolishness."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?