<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We sit on the sofa, and it is surprisingly comfortable... it feels almost as though I've been here before. Perhaps it is the atmosphere, the fire roaring in the fireplace, your arm around me, my tendency to drift off to sleep when you hold me.

In fact, that is exactly what I do, and this time even I know it. When I wake up, I look into your eyes and see the amusement there - you knew exactly what was going to happen when you invited me to sit with you.

"Now, Pet, I believe it is time for you to aquaint yourself with the kitchen, and to find your Master something to drink." "Yes, Master. I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"Don't be. I enjoy seeing you relax in my arms that way. It lets me know that after everything is said and done, you trust me more than anyone else. And I like knowing that you feel that way about me."

I stand and you slap me on the ass and send me on my way. When I get to the kitchen door I turn and ask, "Hot or cold?" You just smile and say, "Surprise me."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?