<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 20, 2006

You pull the truck up to the end of the drive, and we stop. You get out of the truck and walk around to my side of the vehicle. It is time. We've arrived.

You open the door and help me down from the truck. "Well, Pet, what do you think?" "I think it is certainly private, and will be a wonderful place to spend our time, Master."

"Good answer."

I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about what I'm going to find in there, so I start hanging back as you head toward the door. You notice, and reach for my hand. I've always said that I can do anything if only you'll hold my hand, so I gather my courage and follow you into the cabin.

It looks just like you would expect it to look. There is a beautiful fireplace, some soft lighting, a sofa facing the fire.

You take me on a tour of the place and I note that there really is only one bedroom, but that the kitchen seems to have everything we will need for several days. You lead me once again to the bedroom, and point out the dog crate on the floor.

"This is where you will be sleeping should you displease me, Pet. I don't believe either of us wants that, so we must both be careful to make our communications clear, mustn't we?"

"Yes, Master. I will try to make sure that you always know exactly what it is that I mean." "And I will do the same with you. Now, then, isn't it time for you to dress the way you do when we are alone together?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?