<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 06, 2006

You settle into the driver's seat and I reach across you to grab the console. I put one foot up onto the floor of the truck, and bend myself across your lap.

You lift my skirt, baring my ass, and raise your hand to begin my punishment. I lie there and wonder if I'll be able to sit comfortably on the remainder of the journey, or if I'll be squirming like I did on our last trip together. I don't know which I'm really hoping for, either.

You begin to spank, and to count. One, two, three, four... ten, eleven twelve. My ass is on fire, and I'm no longer able to contain the tears. They run down my face, and onto the hand you have holding my chin up off the console.

"Well, Pet. It looks as though you may have had enough for now. Shall we continue this later?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?