<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I keep my eyes closed as I contemplate what is to come. And then I feel it, on the top of my head, running down my face and my back. My hair is soaked, and I'm beginning to notice some liquid on my lips as well as the flow dripping from my face onto my breasts.

Finally you seem to be finished. But then comes the request; "Now clean me up, Slut."

I open my eyes and see you presenting yourself for me to clean. I have only one way of doing so, and thus I open my mouth wider and take you inside. I lick you clean, and then notice that you are responding to my attentions. I smile, knowing that you still find me worthy, and then you pull away, saying "Not just yet. You need to get cleaned up first..." and then the shower came on. Cold. Icy cold after the heat from your piss on my head and body.

"Clean yourself up and then come to me in the living room. I'll want to shower later, and I will know if you have used any of the hot water. I want to warm your hide in my own way this evening."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?