<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Soon my ass, thighs and upper back are covered with your marks, and I am as warm as toast. You crawl back in to bed, covering us both and then I notice that you aren't wearing your usual sleeping attire.

"Suck me off, Slut", you command, and I slide down the bed to comply with your wishes. You haven't called me Slut all day, so I'm not sure exactly what you have planned for the remainder of the night, but I'm sure that not only will I find out, you will ensure that before it is over I will have had one of the best orgasms of my life. You always do, you want me to be able to move beyond the pain, to have my feelings for you supercede it, and leave me vulnerable to your charms.

Soon enough, you cum and then I get to clean you off with my tongue and my lips. You then have me crawl up to the head of the bed, where I see that you have brought out the handcuffs.

"Please, not the handcuffs. You know how they frighten me." "Yes, Slut, and that's why I'll be using them tonight."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?